How to take membership?
- The application can be considered only of those Builders & Developers who had completed at least one project during last 3 years in SMC & SUDA limit.
- The application shall be proposed and seconded by the existing two ordinary members of the CREDAI Surat other than the Managing Committee Members and the proposer and seconder should have nil dues.
- The application shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- Completion certificate of the project.
- Commencement certificates of the on going projects
- Copy of documents related to registration of the firm and constitution of the firm/company.
- Copy of PAN card of firm and the Partners/Directors.
- Any Proprietary concern/firm/company or body corporate applying for the Membership should submit letter/resolution indicating the name of the authorized person.
- Cheque for entrance fee and the Annual Subscription at the prevailing rates.
- New application received for enrollment of membership shall be scrutinized by the Secretariat of the Credai Surat. After the scrutiny the details will be circulated as a part of the Agenda to all the Managing Committee Members.
- The Managing Committee has absolute and uncontrolled discretion either to accept or to reject the said application. The Committee shall not be bound to give any reason for such rejection. If the application is rejected, the Jt. Hon. Secretary will intimate the rejection thereof to the applicant and refund the sum paid by him.
- If the application is accepted by the Managing Committee then the Jt. Hon. Secretary /Secretariat shall notify the acceptance there of to the applicant in writing and accordingly he will be enrolled in the Membership register. The Secretariat shall also furnish to the applicant with a copy of the Code of Conduct, Sticker of CREDAI Surat logo. The use of CREDAI Surat logo is compulsory in all the publicity and advertising material of the Member. Issue welcome letter, guidelines for participation in CREDAI Surat, all circulars and bulletin copies for the year. It is obligatory on the part of all the members to follow all the Rule & Regulations, Code of Conduct, Code of Practices, strictly in the interest of the Business of the Association.
- In case of the following the members should inform the Managing Committee whereby the records of the Association will be changed accordingly in the following circumstances…
- If there is the change in the name of the member firm, wherein constitution of the firm as well as the registration no. ( of Registrar of Firms) remains the same
- There is a change in the constitution of the member firm, wherein the name as well as the Registration no. (of Registrar of Firms) remains the same.
- There is a change in the constitution i.e. Partnership to Pvt. Ltd. Co. / Public Ltd. Co. or Proprietary & vice-verse then each of this case, if the original firm is dissolved, and in that place if the new organization as mentioned has came in existence.
- In the above circumstances, it will not be treated as new membership but the same old membership will continue with the necessary modifications in the records of the Association.
- Membership annual fees are 2,000 Rs. per member, per person. These fees are compulsory for all members.
- Membership shall not be transferable in any circumstances
- All members must agree and follow the decisions taken in AGM (Annual General Meeting) of SBA.